Come along and enjoy an Axe Valley Wildlife Park Experience, you will need to be age 7 or above to do this (under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult – the adult is the free guest). All you need is a love of animals and be able to muck in and help us with our daily cleaning/feeding routines. In exchange you will get to learn about and meet some of our residents.
Cost: £175 – including VAT
(Not available in school holidays)
Please see below a list of some of the things you may be doing. This may vary as we want you to enjoy the experience as much as possible so will be asking you to make sure you tell us what your favourite animals are!
This experience would be a great birthday present or a surprise for someone!
Please call us on 01297 34472 or email us on email@example.com for more information or to book.
Sample of what you may do when you are Keeper for a Day.
- Help to feed various animals eg squirrels/agouti.
- Collect fresh branches for feeding eg wallabies/lemurs.
- Help with cleaning out the animals (animals may vary).
- One to one talk with a keeper about your favourite animal in the park.
- Make enrichment toys and introduce these toys into enclosures.
- Meet 2 animals of choice from our list – be up close and personal.
- Free time to look around the park.